It has taken me over 2 weeks waiting for agreeable weather in which to put this installation together. Ah, the great outdoors. I barely managed it today as it started raining lightly when I was about to start photographing. But I am happy to report that I got it done. Hurrah.
I’m pleased with how the colour of the fragments really glow in this space and in this light. I really like how it sits, colourwise, with the autumn leaves in the background. The wind blew up sometimes, which made the fragments dance – a nice dimension to the work. Have made a short video of that, which I might post later.
With the photos taken from below, the brightness of the sky made the colours of the fragments really dim. So I tried the flash, and was delighted to find it made the colours sing (and darkened the sky).